- Provides 8 square feet of living area for guinea pigs as recommended by veterinarians and breeders; Assembled product dimensions (Lenght x Width x Height): 47 x 24 x 14 inches
- Fully removable wire mesh top to protect your guinea pig from predators; The multi-access folding top and divider panel with hinged "lock in place" ramps/doors separate play and care areas
- Durable, leak-proof, washable and easily removable PVC lined canvas bottom allows for easy care and maintenance while providing traction and protection for guinea pig's sensitive feet
- 14 inches high sides provide for secure and convenient access to guinea pigs; Great guinea pig cage for Indoor or outdoor use; Sets up in minutes, no tools required for assembly
- Ideal for first-time guinea pig owners and 'cavy' enthusiasts as well; Includes 1-year manufacturer's warranty
The Guinea Pig Habitat "Plus" by MidWest Homes for Pets is an interactive and expandable habitat cage for your Guinea Pig. The "Plus" features a multi-access folding top to protect your Guinea Pig or pet from predators. Each Guinea Pig Habitat "Plus" includes a leak-proof, durable PVC lined canvas bottom that is hand-washable. The 'Bigger is Better' interactive and expandable habitat / small animal cage is designed with Guinea Pigs and their owners in mind and provides 8 sqft of living area for you Guinea Pig to ensure they have enough room for play and exercise. Each Guinea Habitat "Plus" comes with a divider panel to separate your pets playing / living area from their litter box to assist in the proper hygiene of your pet Guinea Pig. This habitat sets up in a matter of minutes with no tools required. Since Guinea Pigs are social creatures MidWest Homes for Pets suggests at least having two Guinea Pigs per habitat. The Guinea Pig Habitat can suit up to 3 Guinea Pigs and provides the right amount of living space recommended by Veterinarian’s and Breeders. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. If you have any questions about the Guinea Pig Habitat “Plus” our customer service department would be glad to help you.
Experts in the veterinary field, along with guinea pig enthusiasts worldwide, recommend the following minimum square footage of space for the general health and well-being of your guinea pig:
- 1 guinea pig – 7 sq. ft. minimum
- 2 guinea pigs – 8 sq. ft. minimum
- 3 guinea pigs – 10 sq. ft. minimum
- 4 guinea pigs – 12 sq. ft. minimum
No tools or connecting pieces required to set up.
Style: Guinea Habitat Plus